Arkansas Hunting banner

Where would u go.

2K views 33 replies 27 participants last post by  shotgun wg 
A lot of great places to go. If you want to see tons of deer every single day then go to Texas. Kansas, Iowa, Illinois are all great but you wont see the deer like in Texas. You would have a much better chance at a true giant in the midwest. If you would be happy with a 150 or so then you cant beat Texas.

A 150 would tickle me to death but the old man has 2 140" deer on the wall now. I would love to see him get a chance at a 170 180. The first area that popped out of his mouth was Kansas. Btech I know u are familiar with this area. Are u familiar with any outfitters that would offer an amazing hunt with the lodge and all. I know the lodge doesn't make the hunt but I don't want to stay in a motel or an old trailer that Is junk.
If you want a 170 class deer with a rifle then Kansas is your best bet. I never use outfitters but Ive stayed in Hickory Creeks lodge and its really nice. He has some really good ground too. I hear the Hashknife Ranch is pretty good as well.

Just a rumor but I thought I would throw this out there. I heard Kansas is changing their tags to any method. This means you can bow hunt and if you dont kill you can go back and gun hunt. I hope it goes through.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.