Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this might be a longshot, but I am needing some help with some yo-yos. I had over 8 dozen and they were all stolen at the end of last year. Along with quit a bit of my other fishing stuff. I am a youth minister and I always take a youth with me fishing or hunting. Trying to teach those youth that want to learn these things but does not have a family member to do so. So I am asking if you have any yoyos you would be willing to get rid of that would be great. I just don't have the funds to replenish all needed to get my boat back up to par and a few dozen yoyos. I don't mind paying a little for them just cant pay the Walmart price of $30 a dozen.....

·
Registered
260 Posts
I can't help you right now but spread the word thru UR church people or ladies you know, I have acquired all of mine at yard sales or auctions for real cheap. Bought a huge box one time at batesville auction for 5 bux an it had 60 yoyos in it. Only half of em worked, but still.....

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I am down that way off and on. I will be down there some time this next week. You can text me and I can let you know when I got sure will be down that way.
501-940-0533

1 - 6 of 6 Posts