Your thoughts on the Nuge??

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by jwalker, Dec 22, 2010.

1. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]Whack'em and Stack'em

2. Nuge Fan

Nuge Fan Well-Known Member

I'm a fan.....LOL

3. Hog_54

Hog_54 Well-Known Member

Don't watch him anymore,

4. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

5. I don't care for him as a hunter or his TV shows, but he does a lot for the 2nd admendment

6. Guitarzan

Guitarzan Well-Known Member

My thoughts on Ted Nugent:

Self aggrandizing
    Egotistical
    Bloated-ego
    Self righteous
    Narcissist
    Braggart
    Draft Dodger - Google it.
    Pedophile - Google it.

[​IMG]

7. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

Ted was a rock star in the 60's. Do you think they checked ID's at the back stage doors? If your calling that pedophilia then you need to call every rock band pedophiles, probably today too. He dated and married a 17 year old. How many guys on here "dated" 17 year old girls?:cool:

The draft dodging thing, I've worked with thousands of 18 year old kids. They are stupid and do stupid things. If he did what they say he did I don't see him any differently than a guy who went to college or got his rich parents to get him out of it.

8. SARAH

SARAH Well-Known Member

I agree as unsettling as it may be there is a difference between being pedophile,and a 16 or 17 year old who probably looks 20 or 21 willingly trying to get backstage falling over themselves for his attention might still be illegal and personally gross to most but their is a difference. Pedophile is a pretty strong word I wouldn't use lightly.

9. M1Tommy

M1Tommy Well-Known Member

He is pretty much all the above, although I'd substitute "Can't keep his britches zipped" in place of pedophile, and add a decent spokesperson to touch younger folks.

I find him amusing, but annoying after a fairly short while. I do like some of his music, but not all.........

Tommy

10. fairweatherhunter

fairweatherhunter Well-Known Member

Don't forget, "poacher".

11. TacHunter

TacHunter Well-Known Member

12. Juice

Juice Well-Known Member

He's a good voice for the hunting public, but he makes mistakes just like the rest of us.

The "spirit" stuff gets old. He takes the respect of the animals and turns it into worship. A little over the top, he's almost made them idols.