Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
343 Posts
Don't shoot a sq to the dog unless it trees it, not all dogs will tree with another dog. Try hunting him with the older dog until the pup starts treeing on it's on or backing the older dog then hunt it by it's self, alot. Good luck.

· Registered
386 Posts
I would tie pup back put coon out with a fight & let pup see & hear the comotion pup should start barking at coon then take coon away from older dog & pitch it over to pup to play with after doing that a few times pup should start trying to tree some! I like letting pups see coon fall out of tree with them kicking around usualy drives pups crazy. Only nock coon out if its going to benifit ur pup!!!

· Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry I only get on the forum on my phone and can't get to my inbox to clear it. I would like to get together and set up a hunt or just have someone to pick their brain. I have lots of woods to hunt from jessiville to hot springs and south.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.