Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guy's I Need Some Help I Have A 12 Yr Old Wanting To Get Started Squirrel Hunt'in With Dog's We've Got A Jack Russell But We Need Some Real Squirrel Dog's To Help Him Out Is There Anybody Got Any Ready To Go, Also Any Helpful Do's And Don't's I Want To Start Him Out Right We Live By Ft Smith Ar. Anybody Out There Close To Use We've Got The Fever.[email protected]

·
Registered
203 Posts
I have 2 female Mullins Stock Feist pups that are 4 1/2 mo old for sale. They are just right to start taking to the woods and also training around the house. They make WONDERFULL young folks dogs!! Both females are really nice and are showing alot of potential already. You can see them in the add (here on the board) about the 4 mo old squirrel dog pups for sale.

Rachel

·
Registered
924 Posts
you could give Darrell Johnson a call at 870-687-1349 and talk to him. He always has something on hand. I think he has a couple well started dogs right now....as for price I can't testify as what he would want for them though.

He has some proven stock to come from his line of dogs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.