Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a nice UKC reg. bluetick female I'd like to sell. Performance Paid, and out of two Gr Nt Chs if that matters to you. This female is right at 1 yr old, has been hunted very little, and is a real looker with a way above average mouth. Screaming bawl on track and a solid chop on tree. Has treed a couple coons by herself running loose, and has treed with my older dog some at night. Goes hunting pretty good and hasn't been trashy at all. Has been handled and hauled regularly.
I'm working 60 hours a week and coaching kid sports, and that doesn't leave enough time to hunt a pup like this right.
By no means a finished dog, but certainly a nice winter prospect ready to hunt tonight. I can send pics or a video of her treeing if you're a serious buyer. Just PM me your number.

I'd be interested in trades... Guns, a nice 16" saddle or ??? so long as it doesn't eat. Located near Clarksville, asking $400.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This pup has been hunted very little, but has been handled. Nothing bothers her. Goes hunting good. I'd like to get her in someone's hands where she'll get pushed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.