Arkansas Hunting banner

61 - 80 of 150 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
Well I think more people will be wearing mask if they go to one of two city's that has mandated them Memphis has and there will be and it looks like more city's are headed that way----Just listen to the news I can remember the hole thing I'm old.

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
I think you have entirely too much faith in the government... I have ZERO issues with people taking precautions they deem necessary. You will not hear me run down a single person who chooses for themselves what is best. However when they, or the government for that matter, start trying to tell me what I need to do that’s where I draw the line. If you’re scared, have medically necessitated reasons, or are of the at risk age? Stay home. Socially distance. Wear your mask. Do whatever it is you deem necessary, and I’ll respect that fully. Leave me and mine the heck alone.
NOW THE AGE GROOP THAT IS GETTING IT MOST --IS 0 TO 40 YEARS.

Remember I to will need to go out to DR. and get MED'S and FOOD at sometime-- and to do that I will need gas so there is a lot a places I will need to go.

·
Registered
24,104 Posts
Stand.jpg
At 51, you ought to be getting six feet;)
The difference in that age, and mine, is equal to the age you need to be to vote.

First real deer stand I ever had, my Father in Law built. Went to the White Tractor dealership and got a crate, a box, that a replacement combine motor came in. Put it up in a tree about 6 feet high. Picture of it is above.

He cut out a place in the side to step into the stand. He cut it all the way to the floor. I asked him why he cut it so low, that will let deer see into the stand from that side. He said "No back pressure any more". I laughed, but many years later, how right he was!!

Ain't no 6 feet here. Hydraulic lines need replaced. Every system here is now a Gravity Feed System.

·
Registered
25,118 Posts
NOW THE AGE GROOP THAT IS GETTING IT MOST --IS 0 TO 40 YEARS.

Remember I to will need to go out to DR. and get MED'S and FOOD at sometime-- and to do that I will need gas so there is a lot a places I will need to go.
But the death rate continues to free fall... funny how that’s not being reported, nor how many of those cases are asymptomatic.

Understand about needing to get out. Wish you the best. Wear your mask and keep yours distance. I still won’t be wearing one.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
But the death rate continues to free fall... funny how that’s not being reported, nor how many of those cases are asymptomatic.

Understand about needing to get out. Wish you the best. Wear your mask and keep yours distance. I still won’t be wearing one.
I agree 100 percent, I am not a covid expert like some on here. But I wanna know how many are in the hospital, on ventilators and dying. The more we test the rate of infection should go up.

·
Premium Member
15,250 Posts

That’s not nice. Wear your mask it makes me feel safer.

·
Premium Member
12,653 Posts
I agree 100 percent, I am not a covid expert like some on here. But I wanna know how many are in the hospital, on ventilators and dying. The more we test the rate of infection should go up.
No lie, I've had two unrelated people working in the same hospital here in NWA tell me two completely different stories about the covid situation this week.

There isn't even consistency in stories leaving one hospital, no way we'll ever know the overall truth.

And neither of them lied to me. What they saw and experienced or were lead to believe by others just didn't jive.

·
Premium Member
15,250 Posts
Seriously, how bad sick did they get? I as of yet don't know anyone that has tested positive. I know someone who tested positive for the antibodies.
Only 3 got sick the others didn’t know they had it until tested. One had a bad case like a bad case of the flu the other two get like crap for about 48 hours nothing to bad. This is all from what they told me.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Only 3 got sick the others didn’t know they had it until tested. One had a bad case like a bad case of the flu the other two get like crap for about 48 hours nothing to bad. This is all from what they told me.
I really think we have had a lot of smoke blowed up our ass on this deal. I have been wrong in the past but this whole thang is to get rid of Trump.

·
Premium Member
15,250 Posts
I really think we have had a lot of smoke blowed up our ass on this deal. I have been wrong in the past but this whole thang is to get rid of Trump.
I agree and the health officials I speak with regular say the same. Some say it straight up and some in a round about way.

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
I guess I was right post #6 If they (you)don't were mask we will be closing every thing back up--- We are at the hightest numbers as has been since the cv-19 started--- Thanks for not wearing your mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,851 Posts
That's ok some people will never get it ---They are right and the rest of the whole world is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rate of cv19 higher than ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
I guess I was right post #6 If they (you)don't were mask we will be closing every thing back up--- We are at the hightest numbers as has been since the cv-19 started--- Thanks for not wearing your mask!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Calm down, sparkie. It's not fair of you to jump on people on this thread who choose not to wear masks because as far as I know you don't have evidence that any of them spread the virus to a single person. In case you missed it, this article was posted on another thread. It's about a study that Marines took part in which concluded that "even under extreme measures, the virus spread, and more so with the extra measure intended to control the virus. Nearly all infections were without symptoms."

Edit: You might want to read the thread "Studies Show Masks don't Work" started an hour ago by TradArcher.
BTW, I do wear a mask, not that I think it does any good.

61 - 80 of 150 Posts