You mentioned Wikileaks, what do you think about it?

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by Cjdavis618, Dec 23, 2010.

1. Cjdavis618

Cjdavis618 Well-Known Member

Since our founders expected the public to police our government, and the media has become an accomplice to government social engineering.

Do you think that Wikileaks is doing a good thing or a bad thing?

2. arc3162

arc3162 Well-Known Member

I will not say whether it is good or bad, but I will say no one will be able to stop it. Freedom of information has taken on a whole new meaning since the advent of the internet. I do believe that our government should be a little more transparent in its activities. If given absolute power without fear of being exposed then it will just continue to go downhill with our country. As the old saying goes, absolute power corrupts absolutely.

3. mwmwbm

mwmwbm Well-Known Member

http://www.arkansashunting.net/showthread.php?t=88074

4. Cjdavis618

Cjdavis618 Well-Known Member

Oops, thanks for the link. I didn't see it when I looked. please delete if you wish Mods.

Thanks

5. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member<br>2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

They need to sincronize with the Fed before they start dumping info that could put our Natl. Security or Troops at risk! If they did that....hang their butts!

6. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

x2.........

7. tony r

tony r Moderator<br>Bowhunting<br>Guns, Ammunition, Reloa

8. Lonnie

Lonnie Well-Known Member

If they really wanted to start a ruckus they would focus more on things like publishing plans for fuel systems that get 100 MPG or simple home made electricity producing systems for your home!!!:fit:

I can dream a bit can't I?:thumb:

9. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member<br>2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

No kidding...you'd think that wouldn't you? But their college professors were all a buncha hippies that came from the 60's and learned passive terrorism from their professors! And now we have a whole generation of idiots that have nothing better to do with their time than to subvert peace and co-operation between the peoples of the world! As far as I'm concerned they can line them all up and make them hold hands with a 40,000v high line!