Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4,398 Posts
There's a reason you find them there. Kids loading up 5 and 6 to a boat just to burn up their 15 on the morning flyout then head back to the ramp. I haven't worked a duck into a decoy spread in 5 days. Sky-Busters everywhere.

I've picked up hundreds of B, BB, BBB, and T shot out of that place...this years hulls....I'll reload them.

· Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There's a reason you find them there. Kids loading up 5 and 6 to a boat just to burn up their 15 on the morning flyout then head back to the ramp. I haven't worked a duck into a decoy spread in 5 days. Sky-Busters everywhere.

I've picked up hundreds of B, BB, BBB, and T shot out of that place...this years hulls....I'll reload them.
I hear that i finally left saturday you couldnt even think about workin a duck

· Registered
3,612 Posts
It's getting about that way everywhere now. The place I have been hunting the ducks will flare from a shot from a mile away. Don't even think about getting a shot if they swing on ya because they will get shot at even if they are out of rifle range. Got skillet shot out there last week because of some dumb kid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.