Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You River runners had better get ready to go to The Metro and take a number because your water is fixing to drop like a rock. Ive seen it do it many times. When the water leaves so do the ducks. This will more than likely be your last weekend. So enjoy and get ready for the Metro pain!!! :cool:

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Might be true. Hunted the cache tue and wed and it had the ducks.....lots of ducks!!! Guys that hunted yesterday and today said they are still in there thick. Only reason I'm telling this is cuz I wont be going back for a while.....:cool:

·
Banned
1,295 Posts
Yeah and the funny thing is, the metro ain't worth a crap when those rivers have water. Guess it's really not the "X" after all.

Three good things are happening.

Goober week is officially over as of last Tuesday.
College is about to get back in session.
The metro has some ducks.

The latter two will get rid of the rest of the goobers...

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, Im a Ethel hunter but I do hunt out of Crockets bluff some. Years ago I hunted with those Bradford boys out of Goosefoot. Are they still members there. Its a small world.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Has been slow at Ethel all year. Even though its 8 miles south of yall, its not in the action till the ducks move on down there. Thats why I been hunting up in yalls area. But yes things have slowed down alot. I think we are still hunting the same ole ducks. Need cold weather up north for new fresh ducks. Tell Old man bradford im the guy that used to be his Arkansas sales rep. He will know who I am. He has been to my place and I reconized your blinds because I hunted with him and his son Bobby Jr there before. Hope yall keep whacking um.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Yeah and the funny thing is, the metro ain't worth a crap when those rivers have water. Guess it's really not the "X" after all.

Three good things are happening.

Goober week is officially over as of last Tuesday.
College is about to get back in session.
The metro has some ducks.

The latter two will get rid of the rest of the goobers...

Excellent post!

·
Member<br>You Can't Change This Side
533 Posts
You River runners had better get ready to go to The Metro and take a number because your water is fixing to drop like a rock. Ive seen it do it many times. When the water leaves so do the ducks. This will more than likely be your last weekend. So enjoy and get ready for the Metro pain!!! :cool:
Was at Metro this morn. No mallets, shot 1 woodduck, and gates are still open on Upper and falling fast. Fell 6 inches on the blueline since Wed morning, don't beleive me, go hit those logs and bust your lower unit like my buddy did this morning, waste a day of vacation, and carry out your 15.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts