Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was in Govt. Cypress during the firsf split. We had a great hunt the first morning. The second morming, some pinhead with a UCA student sticker took my parking spot. I came all the way over from Texas and paid through the nose for OOSER fees and this is the thanks I get. Ill be back two or three times before the season is up. If you see a white 2012 Dodge Cummins 4x4, THATS MY SPOT. Don't park there.

·
Member Forum Sponsor 2011 Turkey Contest Winner
10,930 Posts
If biscoe gets his petition filled out to ban OOSERS, will it count towards banning them from this site as well? If so, where do I sign?

·
Banned
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If biscoe gets his petition filled out to ban OOSERS, will it count towards banning them from this site as well? If so, where do I sign?
That will never happen. I am deeply entrenched in the Democrat political machine that rules Arkansas. I'll be given a special license if they ban out of state hunters on Bayou Meto.

They don't need to ban out of state hunters in Arkansas. They need to ban whiners.

·
Banned
919 Posts
That will never happen. I am deeply entrenched in the Democrat political machine that rules Arkansas. I'll be given a special license if they ban out of state hunters on Bayou Meto.

They don't need to ban out of state hunters in Arkansas. They need to ban whiners.
You whine more than a newborn baby begging for their mommas tit.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I was in Govt. Cypress during the firsf split. We had a great hunt the first morning. The second morming, some pinhead with a UCA student sticker took my parking spot. I came all the way over from Texas and paid through the nose for OOSER fees and this is the thanks I get. Ill be back two or three times before the season is up. If you see a white 2012 Dodge Cummins 4x4, THATS MY SPOT. Don't park there.
You're better than that.

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
What is your deal? Did you have a lot of lead based painted toys as a kid?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.