Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This afternoon I was checking out a farm near Paron going out Mt Ida road. Ghecking the pasture there were two deer on the edge near the woodline. It was about 2:30. Leaving I went out via Buffalo Trail headed toward Lake Winiona. Got to a little community and started seeing deer evrywhere. The first three were standing in the Volunteer Fire Station parking lot! Then more across the street in a yard, Then more in the yard next to the fire station. These things were everywhere eating yards. Must have seen at least 50. One house had a 10' fence so population must be good in that area. Two farms for sale out that way.

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
Theres one on lazy alley that was my great grandparents place. The old house is gone and a new one is there.
I thought about it but the house is only two bedrooms.

I have thought about looking into moving out there where some of my kin are from..............and some still there I don't even know.

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,799 Posts
Theres one on lazy alley that was my great grandparents place. The old house is gone and a new one is there.
I thought about it but the house is only two bedrooms.

I have thought about looking into moving out there where some of my kin are from..............and some still there I don't even know.
You could hunt right off your back porch!:thumb:

·
Registered
12,768 Posts
You could hunt right off your back porch!:thumb:
I can do that now..............Me and the city don't get along.

I have a self issued restraining order from living in the city limits of ANY place!!

Heres a fawn that was right outside my bathroom last year.:thumb:

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
53,799 Posts
I can do that now..............Me and the city don't get along.

I have a self issued restraining order from living in the city limits of ANY place!!

Heres a fawn that was right outside my bathroom last year.:thumb:
If my little dog Jack ever seen one them....he'd be in Luv!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
we were up around mt ida and saw the same thing! i told a buddy of mine "this is crazy". i have never seen that many deer around that area. they were in town, in peoples yards, out on the highway. we probably seen 40-50 deer also, this was around noon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts