Yamaha Timberwolf 250cc 4x4!!

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by ryanh_johnson, Jan 28, 2008.

1. ryanh_johnson

ryanh_johnson Well-Known Member

2. zane

zane Well-Known Member

Those T-wolves are some great 4wheelers. I had one(2wd) when I was a kid and for a while as a teenager and I logged many a mile on that sucker!!

3. ryanh_johnson

this one has been excellent and never had to have much of anything done to it....my dad just dont use it anymore.

4. johnf

johnf Well-Known Member

what size motor?

5. ryanh_johnson

It's a 250cc as noted above.....its a great running bike!! One owner....my dad bought it new.

6. ryanh_johnson

This 4 wheeler is back up for sale now that hunting season is just around the corner........it would make someone a nice ride!

7. Allen

Allen Well-Known Member

where is the wheeler located and are there any cracks in the plastic?? Also how negotiable on the price?

8. Allen

Allen Well-Known Member

also, is the color white? its kind of hard for me to tell for sure

9. ryanh_johnson

This bike is located in South Arkansas (Holly Springs, 45 miles south of Malvern on Hwy 9). There are NO cracks in the plastic, this bike has been well taken care of. The only thing that I can think that's wrong with it is, it has no brakes, but he has the shoes and just hasn't installed them.

No the color isn't white, I'm not sure what color to call it, but it is a lighter color.

This has been a great machine, my dad just doesn't ride it much anymore and he is wanting a rhino or something of that nature that is more suitable for transporting our squirrel dogs.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. He is getting ready to advertise this bike else where now that hunting season is just around the corner, this bike won't last long.

10. bird dog

bird dog Moderator-Outdoor Recreation Lifetime Supporter

I wish my Timberwolf stll looked that good.
    One of my dogs seem to like the taste of the seat cover. :thumb:

11. ryanh_johnson

ttt.....one more time.

12. ryanh_johnson

Reduced Price

Last time.....price reduced to $1200!

This is a nice bike for that price!

13. ryanh_johnson