1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,527 Posts
Those T-wolves are some great 4wheelers. I had one(2wd) when I was a kid and for a while as a teenager and I logged many a mile on that sucker!!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This 4 wheeler is back up for sale now that hunting season is just around the corner........it would make someone a nice ride!

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This bike is located in South Arkansas (Holly Springs, 45 miles south of Malvern on Hwy 9). There are NO cracks in the plastic, this bike has been well taken care of. The only thing that I can think that's wrong with it is, it has no brakes, but he has the shoes and just hasn't installed them.

No the color isn't white, I'm not sure what color to call it, but it is a lighter color.

This has been a great machine, my dad just doesn't ride it much anymore and he is wanting a rhino or something of that nature that is more suitable for transporting our squirrel dogs.

Please let me know if you have any more questions. He is getting ready to advertise this bike else where now that hunting season is just around the corner, this bike won't last long.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts