Arkansas Hunting banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
I drew a mule deer tag in Wyoming. My first out there. Ill be around Lusk on the 8th of October thru the 12th. I was wondering if I had time if I might be able to shoot any small game, like birds, while out there. I bought another group hunt in New Mexico for Elk on the 30th of November.

I shoot 308 at everything. Federal Premium with a nosler partition 180grain for elk and I killed a bison with the same last year. DRT

Registered
I drew a mule deer tag in Wyoming. My first out there. Ill be around Lusk on the 8th of October thru the 12th. I was wondering if I had time if I might be able to shoot any small game, like birds, while out there. I bought another group hunt in New Mexico for Elk on the 30th of November.

I shoot 308 at everything. Federal Premium with a nosler partition 180grain for elk and I killed a bison with the same last year. DRT
We saw several bigger birds on the pinion flats in SW Wyoming, I assume they were grouse

Registered
I drew a tag and have no idea what I am doing. Just going to go and make the best of it. Any tips with be appreciated. Total new experience for me but I can鈥檛 wait for the chase.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts