Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an older Bushnell YardagePro 400 rangefinder. It works great, I just don't use it since I got my new one.
I also have two chokes for a Benelli Nova. One is a duck choke and the other is a turkey choke. I don't know the brands right off hand right now, buf if you are inerested8I will find out.
Not really sure what I want to trade for or what they are worth. Maybe a little .22, a climbing or ladder stand, atv ramps? Just let me know what you got or make an offer.
Want to sell or trade it all together.
Thanks

· Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here is a pic. The duck choke is a Northwind and will also work in Berettas. The turkey choke is a Truglo. I got both of these chokes a oulle years ago and used either one myself. The duck choks has been used once that I know of. I thought I took a close up, but I guess not. I will the next time I open the safe.
Thanks

· Registered
75 Posts
Could really use the range finder since I backed over mine during this past deer season would you consider trading for NIB Redhead Pursuit Boresighting kit in plastic hard case and a new Gerber fixed blade drop point hunting knife with sheath?

· Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I keep getting PM's about what I would take for them. I don't know what they are worth, so I am going to say $75OBO. If that is to much, please let me know. Like I said I don't know.
Thanks.

· Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I need a rangefinder, would you trade for TC renegade muzzleloader? It is a hammer style with red dot scope mounted on side of barrell.

You can call me at 870-723-9701
Sent you a PM.

To everyone looking, please be advised that right now this is pickup only. Due to my current work load, I am not able to run to the post office to mail these.
Thanks.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.