Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a bolt action 7mm mag, winchester with a scope it has the black synthetic stock. It is too much of a gun for me and would like to trade it for something more for coyote hunting (since i've stopped deer hunting). It's in good shape, but it does not have the safety trigger on it. I got it from my dad and it had a couple of rust spots on the barrel so i took it to a gunsmith to have reblued..and he forgot to put the safety trigger back on. I didnt notice till i got home and he refunded a majority of the money i paid him...anyway, dont know alot about guns just would like something smaller. It's nothing fancy i believe it was bought at wal-marts as a rifle scope combo deal they had for like 400.00 bucks (not sure on the price). Shoots hard and i've killed several deer with it. Let me know if anyones interested

· Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
7mm magnum

Well the gun shoots just fine, i cant remember exactly what was missing. All i know is the safety doesnt work...But the gun shoots fine!!!

IF IT DIDNT I WOULD HAVE ADDED THAT IN MY FIRST POST!!!

Sorry for the all caps but that last post made it sound like i'm hiding something....I'M NOT!!!!! It's a great gun perfect for those guys who cant shoot like myself, all you have to do is nick the deer and he's down!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.