Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,766 Posts
I hate to tell you but with the price of steel nothings really cheap.........

give me a price range and I'll see what I can do.

My son has built many trailers for a 18 year old and He needs money:biggrin:

Here is a big one He built..........a little bigger than you want HUH.......

During the build.........

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
That is great work. Has he done any of the small (2yd) dump trailers before? I have the plans to make one, but haven't gotten started yet.

Also, where does he get the steel from around your area? I need some HSS tube myself. Little rock places don't seem to like the little people when we need a stick here and there.

·
Registered
11,766 Posts
That is great work. Has he done any of the small (2yd) dump trailers before? I have the plans to make one, but haven't gotten started yet.

Also, where does he get the steel from around your area? I need some HSS tube myself. Little rock places don't seem to like the little people when we need a stick here and there.
He actually built that one as a junior in high school. The school buys bulk from somewhere????

I buy from a guy in hot springs......jons steel.
Small place ,one man operation and He can use the support.
But with steel prices He is having a hard time...........might not be around much longer.............kind of sad.

The hobbiest ....do it yourself guys are being priced right out of fun!!1:frown:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.