Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey if anyone has some dogs at least one yr. old or older that have been started on or finished to hunt hogs we are needing one or two would prefer cross w/cold nose (open or closed mouth would be fine) but would consider others let me know!! call (573) 300-9277 im in southeast Missouri or email [email protected]

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is this rowdy by any chance? im mike's son in law....we ran your dogs today some on a couple of hogs...they have a little room for improvement but we'll keep workin on em! ps if we find any more that we dont need well let you know.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I got 3 dogs i Have no choice but to get rid of, I live in the city, and i'm getting married in 2 months. I kept 3 dogs out of a litter of 9 for myself, they are gritty, and big and fast, Dad is Catahula mom is 1/2 black mouth curr 1/2 mountain curr. I wish i could keep them but i have no choice but to get rid of em.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
My cousin has a Gyp about 3yrs. old. She's about 4/5 Catahoula. Her Mom is a Full Blooded Catahoula & her dad is a Catahoula Mix.... She'll find her own hog & hunts very hard, But she tends to get Ruff at times.......

I've hunted her the last 2 weekends in Ms.. I would take her, but I'd have to get rid of something else to do so. She'll back up from a Good Boar Hog, but will jump on a Sow or shoat..... He's wanting $500 for her. I think she's worth it........ If interested, PM me...........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.