Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mainly looking for a beretta a400, benelli ethos, or tristar. I’m in Harrison but will travel. Thanks!

·
Registered
548 Posts
Did you ever find one? I have a bunch of old shells, 9 shot that I will give you. They are old, but i shot them about 8-9 years ago. Boxes were old so they are in zip lock bags. I can send pictures when I get home. I’m coming to Branson on 1st so I can meet you. Not selling my gun, but need room in my safe

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven’t found one yet, but will gladly take some shells off your hands. Thank you very much! My number is +18706881200. Thanks again!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Check your local Wal Mart. I bought a couple of Hatfield 28's for my son and I. They are a Beretta clone and come with the gun and 3 screw in chokes for $226. My boy has shot about 6 boxes through his so far this duck season with zero problems. They come in .410, 28, 20 and 12 guage. The 12's are $206 each and the other 3 are $226. I know it isn't a name brand like you posted, but I think for the money, I see nothing wrong with mine.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still looking. Got a pile of 22 or 223 I’ll trade if that entices anyone. Would prefer to just go with cash though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts