WTB - reloading stuff for 35 Remington

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by LGustin, Dec 20, 2010.

1. LGustin

LGustin Well-Known Member

I ended up doing a trade now I need to find dies, brass and bullets. I prefer RCBS dies but will consider anything (no LEE). The brass can be new or once fired and bullets can be about anything for a lever gun right now. THANKS!!

2. dirtdart

dirtdart Well-Known Member

Well....Ebay is a good place to start for the dies. Can find some used ones if you want to wait out the auction process....can get them cheap if don't mind waiting.

I guess Blue Star there in Searcy is a great place to get anything else. They had bins of bullets that I haven't been able to get for years...They had 117gr. Round Nose .257 bullets that I had looked for for years. Got plenty while I was getting.

I'm not a big fan of Lee dies either. I have a set of .270 and a set of 300H&H Lee's I need to get rid of also.

They'll make you a deal on Brass.

I guess they get the stuff from Remington after it's used for testing. Noticed that some of my .338 Win Mag stuff that I got there had marks from a Piezoelectric pressure sensor on it. I may lose one every hundred or so pieces due to a split in the case head...right at the web. But for the price it's worth it.

3. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    Seems like brass is seasonal for the 35. I bought several bags of new Remington brass a few years ago when I got my 35. I also stocked up on bullets from Midway, if you keep an eye open they run them on sale every once in a while.