WTB or Trade for:ABDA Female Blue Pit Bull!!! (BULLY lines only)

Discussion in 'Dogs for Sale or Trade' started by scarhead26, Dec 26, 2010.

1. scarhead26

scarhead26 Well-Known Member

I traded a guy out of this pup last night and will be needing a female for him. These will be my 14 month old Daughter's dogs so please no game dogs. Looking for Blue in color, and along any modern day low swung american bully show type bloodlines.

And again please no game dogs!

[​IMG]

2. CAJames

CAJames Well-Known Member

Blue Pit Female

I have a blue Pit Female Razors Edge/Hawaiian Blue. She is just a little over 1year old. Confirmationally PERFECT. Just depends on what you are looking for. You will not find another female with the perfect qualities my dog has. I am moving to Ft. Smith for 6 months and my wife can't handle the dogs alone. Pics will not load on my computer, so if you wish to see my dog, text me @ 501-860-8549. THX!!!

3. scarhead26

scarhead26 Well-Known Member

Your dog sounds great but I'm wanting these young pups for pets. So this male and a female both can grow up with my girl. I know a year isn't old but a young pup will be easier to train plus I have other bitches I want it to socialize with early. Thanks though!!!

P.S. How much for her? I know a guy that is looking for a dog for his stud. He may be interested.