wtb old air compressor tank or propane tank

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade' started by catfish1, Dec 23, 2010.

1. catfish1

catfish1 Well-Known Member

Wanting to buy old air compressor tank or propane tank between 50 and 100 gallon size to build cooker with.

2. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member<br>2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

I have a propane truck saddle tank....what'll ya gimme for it?:biggrin:

3. thelineman

thelineman Well-Known Member

I have got one not sure how big it is. approx. 4 - 5 feet tall and i cannot reach around it. if you are interested i will try to get a picture. it is free if you will come get it. pm me your number if you want and i will call you.

4. arcountryboy

arcountryboy Well-Known Member

I have a 20 gal you can have if you need a firebox or smaller grill.

5. John Stiles

The one I have is 4' long and about 30" dia. don't know the gallons right off hand. But it's is a heavy tank that was on a log truck...there were two, one on each side. I'll take $50.

6. chadburgess2003

chadburgess2003 Well-Known Member

man i got a big one ill give you. i was going to do the same thing but found another one that wasnt as big. im not sure how big it is ill sent ya a pic tho if ur interested im in stuttgart if ur close.

7. John Stiles

Aw...I see....air compressor huh? I may still have an old compressor tank from a service station......I'll look.:smack:

8. catfish1

yes im interested chadburgess2003,. you can post a pic, pm me , text a pic, whatever... im 45 mins from you... ill pm you

Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
  9. thelineman

thelineman Well-Known Member

I sent you two pictures from my wifes phone. let me know what you think.

10. trashbag boogier

trashbag boogier Well-Known Member

I have a round 100 gal propane tank looks like a fishing bobber no rust in it

11. catfish1

Im going to make a horizontal type cooker, so that wont work, but thanks anyway.

12. chadburgess2003

chadburgess2003 Well-Known Member

just got ur pm. Im not sure exactly how big it is. but im sure it is goin to be to big for you tho. I was goin to do the same thing but it was to big for me to. If you want ill send you some pics of it.