WTB lever gun in 22s,l,lr

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by QCDually5.9, Dec 13, 2010.

1. QCDually5.9

QCDually5.9 Well-Known Member

Am looking for an xmas present. Trying to find a lever gun that will cycle 22 short, long and long rifle. If you have something, send me a pm. Thanks

2. QCDually5.9

Would also consider a bolt gun in .22s,l,lr

3. cuppedup

cuppedup Well-Known Member

QC, The lil Browning .22 lever action cycles all 3

4. QCDually5.9

Yes, and I'm tempted but the price of one of those would keep me from using it for fear it get scratched. :shrug:

5. QCDually5.9

Ok, I really need to finish up my xmas shopping. Does anyone have a bolt or lever gun that will cycle shorts, longs and long rifles?

6. Arkie_3_fan

Arkie_3_fan Well-Known Member

I don't know if they'll shoot shorts or not, but the base model Henry .22 is a pretty good gun for way less money than the browning.

7. Rifleman75

Rifleman75 Well-Known Member

I've got a Henry. Its not for sale but it shoots great and it will shoot shorts. Just some info hope it helps... Good luck

8. QCDually5.9

What's a good price on the Henry rifle?

9. QCDually5.9

Thanks Poly. That's alittle more than I'm wanting to pay. I've located the classic (basic) model for 250 (new). I'm thinking that's probably gonna be my best price unless I can find a good used one.

10. Rifleman75

Rifleman75 Well-Known Member

Check with Walmart, I got my basic model for about $197 + tax, but thats been a couple years ago. Good luck...

11. QCDually5.9

Thanks guys. I ended up buying a Henry classic. Between the gun and santa, I'm BROKE :frown:

12. headhunter_60

headhunter_60 Super Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner

Its too late but i got a savage from wally world that is a bolt action and cycles them, paid i think like 150. The only thing I don't like the clip because it sticks you when you carry it on your back.

13. QCDually5.9

If it has a clip, I dont think it will reliable feed the longs and shorts. Or will it?