WTB Jigsaw Puzzles

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by FrogTacos, Jan 3, 2011.

1. FrogTacos

FrogTacos Well-Known Member

If any of you have a stack of puzzles hiding in the back of the closet I would be interested in buying them. 500+ pieces - standard flat puzzles (I don't want any of the 3D ones)

Will pay more for unopened ones, then ones you are pretty sure arent missing any pieces, less of course for any you think might be missing one or two pieces.

I love nature scenes, old barns, etc. You can PM pics, email frogtacos@hotmail.com or txt 865 773 3358 - I have sketchy service where I live so it might take a while to get messages.

2. No-till Boss

No-till Boss Well-Known Member

I have hundreds of them glued together and hanging in my shop.

3. FrogTacos

Thanks anyway, Im wanting to put them together myself.

4. OughtSix

OughtSix Super Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

How much you wantin to pay a puzzle? I can probably round up a few from the neighbors. 500+ pieces and up. It'll cost a little to ship em.

5. FrogTacos

I guess it would depend on the puzzles. I can buy brand new 1000 piece puzzles for $10 - $15 (usually on the upper end of that if its a Ravensburger) Wooden puzzles run considerably higher - but I wouldn't buy one of them unless I was pretty much guaranteed that it would have all of its pieces.

I have a 1500 piece that I'm working on my table now, judging by the space I have I probably don't want to go over 2k pieces.

If you don't care to round them up and send me some pictures we could go from there. Would help if you have a general idea on how much the owners are wanting for them. I'm not in a raging hurry or anything so whenever its convenient for you would be fine.

6. OughtSix

OughtSix Super Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

I'll ask em tonight and see. I'll get pics of what she wants to get rid of.