Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’d like to find a Marlin Glenfield model 60 .22 with the squirrel on the stock. My boy wants one and I’d like to find him one for a gift for an upcoming occasion. So, one in really nice shape would be preferable. Thanks.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Wow! I can put my hands on no less than 20 different Model 60/99/70 rifles, but not a darn one of them has a squirrel stock. I sold my last nice squirrel gun on here a couple months ago. I have some nice ones without squirrels if that interests you.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wow! I can put my hands on no less than 20 different Model 60/99/70 rifles, but not a darn one of them has a squirrel stock. I sold my last nice squirrel gun on here a couple months ago. I have some nice ones without squirrels if that interests you.
Thanks, but my boy really wants the squirrel stock. He lives for squirrel hunting and just thought it was neat.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still looking. Figured I’d give it another shot here before I jump into the auction site madness.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I have one that my folks bought for me in 1980. It hasn't been shot in at least 20 years. The stock it scratched up on one side and needs refinishing. The barrel and receiver are at least 90%. I'll take it out this weekend and see if she still shoots good. I'm not sure what it is worth, and I've never considered selling it. I'll follow up with how it shoots and functions and you can PM me an offer. Worst thing I can say is no. Pictures to follow.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts