Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for a duck and fish boat with front casting deck and allwelded. also with a 25 horse on it but doesn't have to have motor but must have trailer
thanks

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,033 Posts
Just depends on how much you willin ta give.....I have a weldcraft with a 15horse johnson electric. Trolling motor, fishfinder, livewell, decks and seats. rollup anchor, trailer w/spare! Lights work, no battery.

·
Registered
8,565 Posts
How much would you take? I have seen 14' w/ 15HP Evinrude only. For $1500, of course it is still for sale. My cousin got an older Skeeter w/ 90HP Johnson, fish finder, really nice bass boat, needed new sparkly stuff in the paint, but he paid for $1750 for it. I would give you $1500 for your setup this weekend. I work Monday-Friday.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i would like to see what you got but i teach and coach so it may be a couple days or the weekend before i can make it to you depending on where you live and what your asking for it- send me a price and a pic if you can to [email protected] thanks:biggrin:

·
Registered
180 Posts
I've got a 15' duracraft with 36" bottom, with a 1999 merc 15hp motor electric start also has a livewell that I'll sell if anyones interested let me know.

·
Registered
924 Posts
Just depends on how much you willin ta give.....I have a weldcraft with a 15horse johnson electric. Trolling motor, fishfinder, livewell, decks and seats. rollup anchor, trailer w/spare! Lights work, no battery.
hey John are the pics of the same motor you have for sale?? you said you have a 15 horse and the pic shows a 9.9hp Johnson.....also what is the length of this boat....12'? looks like it could be.

thanks

·
Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner
56,033 Posts
hey John are the pics of the same motor you have for sale?? you said you have a 15 horse and the pic shows a 9.9hp Johnson.....also what is the length of this boat....12'? looks like it could be.

thanks
I has the top off my 9.9.....:biggrin: .....I have the correct top:wink:I'll go out and measure it in a minute, when I finish my peanut butter and jelly samwich!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts