Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a factory CD player to fit a 2000 Dodge Stratus. The one that will fit will have mounting tabs on the upper right and lower left if you are facing the radio. One from about any mid-90's to early 2000's Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, or Plymouth should fit.
I figure somebody would have one laying around that they pulled out at some time.
Thanks

·
Registered
653 Posts
Ebay

my brother bought a nice little plymouth (dodge) neon for an extra vehicle(has a company work truck for work) the tape deck in it wasnt working so he bought a factory cd player off of ebay for it. I think he got it for around 40 bucks. works great. Your best bet is to remove the factory one and check to be sure the connections are the same.

Allen

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks NBaker, but the CD player is the main thing I need. It's for my mother's car. She has a tape player in it now, but wants a cd. I want to try to find a factory one because I think it will be easier to work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.