WTB-Desperation!

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by txpedsrt, Dec 22, 2012.

1. txpedsrt

txpedsrt Well-Known Member

Cabot
    Guys

I bought a couple of used Knight muzzleloaders. But, I cannot find these things anywhere locally:

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/43...ket-209-primer-jacket-polymer-red-pack-of-100

I would really like to use this gun for the ML hunt next weekend. If anyone can point me the right direction or if you have some laying around that you could sell. I only need about 5, but if you have some that you do not need, I will take them.

Lee

2. demented

demented Well-Known Member

I have at least two hundred, too bad were so far apart, I'd be happy to give you some. Normally an order from Midway will get here in three days so you might be able to order from them and get them in time. I'm not getting to hunt, a so called friend borrowed my Knight, dropped it out of a tree stand, the impact ruined the trigger assembly. Here it is December and he has yet to pay for a new trigger. Last time he gets anything from me!

3. kfarm

kfarm Well-Known Member

If you get to LR I've got a bunch with 209 primers already in them

4. fullcredit

fullcredit Super Moderator Staff Member Sponsor

I live in Forrest City, not too far from ya. Are you ever over this way?

5. txpedsrt

Cabot
    Kfarm, are you available tomorrow or Monday? I will gladly come get them. You can call me tomorrow or text me at 501-628-7218

Demented, do you know Mark or Doug Minge? They are on the lease with me. I will be cruising thru there about 430 Wed morning, depending on the road status.

6. kfarm

kfarm Well-Known Member

You have a pm

7. camron

camron Super Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner

Aren't you in Hot Springs? Message me if you haven't solved your problem before ML Season. You can borrow one of mine. I've got a side hammer with open sights and three inlines.

8. Hill Farm Hunter

Hill Farm Hunter Well-Known Member

Where you at? I've got some in NEA.

9. txpedsrt

Cabot
    kfarm has me hooked up. Thank you guys so much for your replies, that is what makes this forum great! BTW, I am in Cabot

10. kfarm

kfarm Well-Known Member

Lee, I'll be home from church after 11:00am.