WTB .22 pistol

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade' started by THExONE, Dec 23, 2010.

1. THExONE

THExONE Moderator<br>Deer Hunting<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting

My FIL needs a .22 pistol. Prefer a revolver but I am open to anything. What do ya have?

2. SR4

SR4 Super Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Wi

I want one too. I was just looking on academy's site at a ruger mkiii. I've always wanted one and just never bought one. I just told my wife that what I want for Christmas. She just laughed at me.

3. headhunter_60

headhunter_60 Super Member<br>2010 Deer Hunting Contest Winner

Heritage Rough Riders are a good little revolver, had one and sold it wish I hadn't. You can get them at academy with a 22mag cylinder for around 165. The Ruger MkIII are a pain to take apart and put back together. I really like my berretta 22 NEO. I put a red dot on it and can hit a chicken(target not an actual chicken) at 75 yards. The target model Neo I got at academy for 325.

4. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

Gotta rough rider I like it also got a single six ruger I love that one!!

5. Wes Ramsey

Wes Ramsey Well-Known Member

I got my Beretta .22 Neos with 6" barrel at Gander for $229, plus about $60 for a clearance Bushnell red dot scope (normally about $100). I've killed several squirrels and a groundhog with it and enjoy carrying it hunting. It's a lot of fun to shoot. It's not as accurate as my CZ rifle, but more accurate than I expected in my unskilled hands.

6. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

Walther P22 is a good shooter too!

7. Browning Buckmark Camper 5 and 1/2 inch heavy barrel. Came from academy several years ago and it is my favorite pistol to carry very accurate and it just feels darn good in your hand! (There's a lot to be said for that)

Merry Chritstmas
    :flag: