Writing a movie

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by flydown, Dec 21, 2010.

1. flydown

flydown Well-Known Member

Beebe
    I have an idea for a movie and I have been doing some research. I have decided that I am going to go for it. I figure the worst that could happen is that I would pass some time attempting something that I have wanted to do for some time.

This may or may not pan out, but I am going to give it a shot.

2. DeLancey

DeLancey Well-Known Member

good luck hope it all works out for you:up:

3. flydown

Beebe
    I would consider this a booming success if I can just get it written. I have the complete story in my head and in some notes that I have written. I have much of the dialogue worked out and the scenes. All I need is to learn how to structure it and get it on paper.

4. PapaBear

PapaBear Well-Known Member

I have been trying the same thing. I do not know how to structure it, but don't let that stop you from getting your thoughts down on paper. Through editing you can always put it in the correct format at a later time.
    Good Luck.

5. Hobbshunter

Hobbshunter Well-Known Member

NWA
    That's pretty cool. Good luck!

6. flydown

Beebe
    I've been doing a lot of research on that very thing.
    I had the same issue about not knowing how to structure it. I had no idea where to start but I am starting learn from different websites that I have found. I have most of the story already in my head and on paper. I am now learning how to outline it and the proper way to structure it. There are many rules involved and most sites that I have found are trying to sell something. I have been reading through them and getting much information for free.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2010
  7. ruger08

ruger08 Well-Known Member

Good luck, hope it turns into something good for ya! :up:

8. flydown

Beebe
    Thanks for the good wishes. I will consider it something good if I just manage to get it done and done properly.

9. Down on the White

Down on the White Well-Known Member

Hope it works out and when you make it big remember we little guys here on AH.:up: