Would you vote for a Muslim ?

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by D33RHUNT3R, Jan 4, 2008.

1. D33RHUNT3R

D33RHUNT3R Well-Known Member

This is the ONLY religion a person could be part of after 911 that I wouldn't EVER VOTE FOR....

2. millennium man

millennium man Well-Known Member

All now D33 just because most of them hate our guts and want be happy until we are eliminated from the face of the earth is no reason to hold a grudge!

3. BuzzBait

BuzzBait Well-Known Member

I cant believe he is getting the support he's getting....:mad:

4. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

I wouldn't vote Islamic, Buddhist, Scientologist, Athiest and probably a few more I can't name right now

5. Paul Jones

Paul Jones Member<br>'07/'08 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner

No way. No how. Never. I believe you should hold atleast some of the values and principle this country was founded on to be president.

6. BuzzBait

BuzzBait Well-Known Member

Now I am not as big on politics as most....But HOW can he be receiving the support that he has received....I realize their is not much to choose from on the democratic party, but have we forgotten?

7. TheBattman

TheBattman Select Member<br>2010-11 Deer Hunting Contest Winn

I clicked to see this thread fully expecting to see a regular poll - but I guess we just vote with our post:

NO WAY! I refuse to vote for anyone for POTUS who is not a committed Christian - period. Our founding fathers felt that way for a reason, and I agree with them.

8. theridgehunter

theridgehunter Select Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner

9. Hill Farm Hunter

Hill Farm Hunter Well-Known Member

Believe I would vote for the lesser of all the evils and vote Republican.

No, I would not vote for a Muslim. Won't be voting for a Democrat on the National level either. I just can not support the Democratic party.

Anyone who is for homosexuality, gun control, abortion, and higher taxes I am against.

10. John W. Hagen

John W. Hagen Well-Known Member

What I see is that most of the voting public cast there vote based on superficial or what is said in the short run of time. Few will look at a life prior to or the changes made during the high profile time someone is in the public eye. It has caught the country without sound leadership and will put the country in bad or worsening conditions as long as we keep doing this. This holds true in all seats of government.

11. John Stiles

John Stiles Ultimate Member 2007 Team Turkey Contest Winner

Not even for a good muslim...because all it takes is one pig cross the road in front of them and all hail will break loose!:razz:

12. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    Thanks HFH. You saved me a lot of typing!! :thumb:

13. D33RHUNT3R

D33RHUNT3R Well-Known Member

Well it is starting to look apparent that the Republican nominee is like going to be POTUS...unless a NEW Democrat comes in out of nowhere.... if Obama wins many dems as yourselves will vote Republican ... many will cross the line over Hitlery ... and the Breck Girl I just dont see that either...:biggrin:

I dont here 1 Conservitive saying they would rather have a DEM than anyone of the REPs..

It goes to prove that the DEMS are the Party of the EXTREME Nutt jobs..every 4 yrs they are a lil nuttier...Take Howard Dean for instance ... Now Hitlery and Osama and the Breck Girl..Can the Dem not get someone near Normal....I dont think so...

14. Mule man

Mule man Well-Known Member

+1 :thumb:

15. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

Hill Farm, you saved several some typing. :thumb:

16. Redcloud35

Redcloud35 Well-Known Member

Absolutly,100%,Right on the money.:thumb:

17. Gruntcall

Gruntcall Well-Known Member

Weren't the founding fathers more concerned that they were property owners and Masons???

18. fairweatherhunter

fairweatherhunter Well-Known Member

Yeah, several of our founding fathers never belonged to one particular religion.

19. CrabClaw

CrabClaw Well-Known Member

Hill Farm Hunter , you couldn't have put it better----People need to wake up!