Arkansas Hunting banner

561 - 580 of 660 Posts

·
Registered
7,097 Posts
No kidding about CNN. Heard tonight there have been 4 impeachment’s, the first was 86 days I think, second was 32, third was Trump and it was 21 days. That was how long it took the investigations to conclude and reach a decision. This one was one day no investigation. Gotta hurry and get it done.

·
Select Member<br>2014-2015 Deer Hunting Contest W
5,231 Posts
I heard Trump said he was leaving peacefully on the 20th. Y’all think it’s a wrap?
As much as I hate to say it
I hope so. We need to move on.
I voted for Trump twice & how he was treated was wrong & won’t be forgotten, but he was his own worst enemy & clearly an egomaniac!
We just need to pray for God’s Grace the next two years because we are going to need it.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Maybe Mr. Trump is just playing possum because everything has been turned over to the military and it's out of his hands, now?

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #575

More troops at the Capitol grounds than presently in Iraq or Afghanistan combined......

Security concerns....

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
I had a random thought on the way to work. A very far fetched, but a grand thought.

Wouldn't it be something to behold if the military being called in to protect the criminals set to attend the inaugural ceremony actually turns out to be their arresting officers?

Yeah...pure daydream.

·
Premium Member
10,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #580
I had a random thought on the way to work. A very far fetched, but a grand thought.

Wouldn't it be something to behold if the military being called in to protect the criminals set to attend the inaugural ceremony actually turns out to be their arresting officers?

Yeah...pure daydream.

If you believe that kind of stuff.......

561 - 580 of 660 Posts