Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 20 of 583 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going back 30 years I believe we have given the US away......little by little.....piece by piece.....

China....Technology and Science
Saudi Arabia.....Oil
Russia.....Nuclear
UK.....Our Secrets

President Trump is on a mission to bring it home......

Saudi Arabia and Russia have either agreed or will....enough dirt on the UK that the Royal family is completely in disarray and in hiding......that leaves those commies in the far east....I believe that is happening as we speak....

Afterwards we have some very sinister things we need to take a HARD look at domestically......

Government fixing of elections and judicial system
Perversions of people in power

My current philosophy in a nutshell.....

When the internet first came about it was a "new secure way to send and store information".....governments around the world took advantage of this new technology......inputting all written data on to the information superhighway.....

But.......

As we now know, nothing is "secure" on the internet......if its able to access internet its able to be compromised......

During the last 20 years every govt "hacker" that accessed this information....has been repulsed or appalled.....but when brought up to the ranking officials.....they were charged with espionage......for just merely pointing out the flaws and back channels of the system.....

Assange has our secrets....there is a reason he is still alive.....and in "custody" at a London mansion.....

I'll stop there.....I need to run to the store for more tin foil, I'm out

·
Premium Member
10,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmmmm.....I'm not the smartest man, but seems like this might have been a bad idea to let happen......

Screenshot_20200801-142224_Chrome.jpg

·
Registered
25,111 Posts
Smartest road grader driver on Earth. Seriously, not joking or poking fun. I always learn from Mr. Remington.

Most Democracies last around 400 years. We're no different.

·
Platinum Member ******* Slum Lord
30,347 Posts
Straight Communism.....

View attachment 267346
I've been saying since the beginning of this mask nonsense that it will all tie into climate change and that if the dims get control they will turn off peoples electricity when they determine you have used all you need for the month.
This should prove to people without a doubt that they will do that.

·
Premium Member
10,341 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So....let's consider a different scenario.....

Democrats get the mail in voting passed....it takes 6 months to confirm the outcome of the election.....

Did you know that after inauguration day President Pelosi will assume power until the results are certified and recorded.....

How long will that take???
How many policies does she reverse while in power???

Another piece of the puzzle that bears bringing up....

·
Premium Member
21,349 Posts
Yep Scary!!! Times!!
So....let's consider a different scenario.....

Democrats get the mail in voting passed....it takes 6 months to confirm the outcome of the election.....

Did you know that after inauguration day President Pelosi will assume power until the results are certified and recorded.....

How long will that take???
How many policies does she reverse while in power???

Another piece of the puzzle that bears bringing up....

1 - 20 of 583 Posts