Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been thinking of selling my woods truck for a while. i never use it anymore and it probably needs to be driven, if ya can afford the gas. the truck is a custom painted camo 1977 chevy shortwide. it has about 10 inches of lift 38.5 tsl sx's (new) a fresh turbo 350 and a newly rebuilt 350 chevy engine. new 5.13 gears and is locked front and rear, new rebuilt np205, can throw in the np203 for the doubler kit. the t-case is twinsticked. new driveshafts and all new u-joints. just done the brakes. it has hydro assist steering also. has a warn 8000 on a custom bumper up front with 4 KC lights. not sure how to post pics on here but if you would like some just send me your email and i will get them to you. i am asking 5500. the truck needs 3 things to be complete, needs the twinstick adjusted (wont go into high, its hitting the floorboard cutout), needs a choke cable for the carb (i just have it wired open so it doesnt shut goin down the trail), and it needs a new steering column. i am located in Nw arkansas and built it to ride white rock trails. lost interest in the hobby. im sure it will need some tweeking done on the engine but it is close.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.