Woman's Butt Grows to Toilet Seat

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by shawnee_creek, Jul 31, 2008.

1. shawnee_creek

shawnee_creek Suspended Indefinitely

This could only happen in Kansas. A women's butt literally grew around the toilet seat.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23595533/

I can't believe this could happen in a town of about 1500 people. They must have not had any good neighbors or friends. Hey feel free to hammer away on Cans-A$$, this is just wrong and most of my relatives come from Missouri.

2. reflex1

reflex1 Well-Known Member

Misery - show me! :smack:

3. Hill Farm Hunter

Hill Farm Hunter Well-Known Member

That's crazy. I'd have found a new girl after about a year of that crap.:biggrin: I mean I've heard of women taking forever in the bathroom, but that has got to be a record. Can't believe she did not have a friend in there with her.:biggrin:

4. rjet

rjet Well-Known Member

I read about that yesterday. They have charges against the boyfriend.:smack:

5. when ya gotta go, ..... ya gotta go.

6. Manybeards

Manybeards Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20

Doesn't suprise me, I've seen some crazy stuff go on in Kansas

7. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

The first thing I thought was how many of 'em were in there? In our family, the fairer sex almost never goes to the bathroom alone! :rolleyes:

8. Some things I don't even want to know. :doh:

9. bett_lou

bett_lou Moderator<br>Campfire<br>Humor & Games<br>'07 Deer

Okay, the first thing I thought about was......how filthy was that toilet? It obviously wasn't cleaned for two years.

10. hillbillychaffeehunter

hillbillychaffeehunter Super Member<br>2009 Photo Contest Winner<br>2012-

Just when you think you have heard it all.:smack:

11. Bruin

Bruin Well-Known Member

They charge the boyfriend because she is to stupid and lazy to "get off the pot" as it were!

She shoulda been culled as a pup! :mad:

12. flintknapper

flintknapper Moderator/smokepole pimp

This whole thread got me to thinking about, well, "things."

How many of you have been convinced that your own fanny had grown into the seat of your deer-stand?

How many times have you gotten up from sitting in a stand too long and had to reach around and feel to make sure you still had a but, because it was numb from the cold? (How many times have you checked your nose to see it it was still there?)

How many of you wondered who was cleaning said bathroom for lo those years that woman was sitting there? :yuck:

13. smokey1

smokey1 Well-Known Member

Thats crazy, Hope they had more than one bathroom.:biggrin: