Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Something I didn't know but was told by a AGFC employee today.. If you hunt a WMA that requires a daily use permit and you received a special hunt permit, you are required to have BOTH permits signed and in your possession while hunting that WMA each day.. I wasn't sure if you needed the daily use permit during a special permit hunt but, was told today that you do.. Just FYI..

·
Premium Member
15,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The reason I was checking is my son drew a youth hunt permit for Choctaw Island which requires a daily use permit.. We've never hunted there or anywhere else that required a daily use permit before and when I found this out I thought I'd pass it along.. Better safe than sorry..

·
Registered
156 Posts
The only area around here I know of where that applies is Pine Tree---and yes, you better have both!
Yes I agree with you. I'm 30yrs old now, but 2 yrs ago dad & I went Muzzleloader permit Pine Tree hunt & was checked or stopped 3 times that morning. That morning we seen a total of 5 game wardens. One in particular "not being racist" that was black, treated us like we were the biggest piece of White Trash ever to walk the face of the earth. He checked us for everything except colon cancer, but of course we were legal. With all that being said know your Rules & Regs. In these days & times "Bad Economy" Game Wardens will write you a ticket if they can. They are getting as bad or worse than Small Town Speed Trap Police Officers. Amen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.