Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having problems submitting an application online for the WMA hunts, I called AGFC and immediately got an answer that worked. If listing a youth with a hunter ed number on a group hunt, list the youth as the primary hunter, then list everyone else as party members. When I did that, it went though without a hitch. I hope this helps somebody--I spent hours trying to submit the form over and over.

But then again, I do have a lot of time on my hands now......

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
I can't get the thing to work for me. Spent about an hour but can't get a box to show for city or state. Keep getting a pop-up that says to complete my address. My question is; "HOW IN HADES DO YOU TYPE IN CITY AND STATE IF THERE IS NO BOX".:smack:

·
Registered
4,968 Posts
I put my in the first day it was available, I keep getting a error message stating requested timed out. So I keep trying to submit the application again and got the same response an error message.
I finally went in to check status and it showed that I had several applications put in for the hunt.:smack:
So I called AGFC to have the extra applications removed so that I would not be disqualified due to muplti entries. They said they took care of, however if I go in check status it still shows I have several pending applications.:smack:
So I guess I might as well chalk up this season as bust as far as getting drawn for any hunts.:frown:

·
Registered
227 Posts
i tried to register my son for a youth hunt and he is ten years old and would be hunting under my supervision which he does not need a hunter ed. card but it sayshe has to have a hunter ed. no. to enter the permit drawing.when i try to register the youth hunt for him it says i am to old???anyone know if a hunter ed. card is required for youth hunting w/ parent is needed on a wma?

·
Super Moderator
13,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't get the thing to work for me. Spent about an hour but can't get a box to show for city or state. Keep getting a pop-up that says to complete my address. My question is; "HOW IN HADES DO YOU TYPE IN CITY AND STATE IF THERE IS NO BOX".:smack:
You don't have to type in city and state. All that is needed is the street address and zip code.

If anyone has problems, call AGFC and speak to Shane. I Don't remember which division he's in--I just asked for help on permit applications. He was very helpful to me. If you find the answers to some problems, post 'em here so we can all benefit!

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
After about an hour messing with it and my computer locking up 3 times I finally got it to work.:banghead: After typing in my zip code I would still get a pop-up telling me to finish my address.:smack: I guess I am just ignert. I have been called that before here.:biggrin:

·
Registered
845 Posts
If you were not applying as a group u probably didnt have a problem. it was a pain in the :censored: for us applying as a group. it wouldnt give us the group detail for both muzz and gun when we checked the apply as a group box twice, wouldnt add my address (if they throw mine out cause there was no address installed i will be po'd), why have an automatic install for the city and state by zip (especially ifit doesnt work). when gruntcall went back in to apply for his doe tag it installed the city/state for him. there was no way to go back and edit info i had to hit the back button and start over. this was not operator error folks....i manhandle a computer 10 hours a day. the ag&f website has always sucked and so has their application process.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
If you were not applying as a group u probably didnt have a problem. it was a pain in the :censored: for us applying as a group. it wouldnt give us the group detail for both muzz and gun when we checked the apply as a group box twice, wouldnt add my address (if they throw mine out cause there was no address installed i will be po'd), why have an automatic install for the city and state by zip (especially ifit doesnt work). when gruntcall went back in to apply for his doe tag it installed the city/state for him. there was no way to go back and edit info i had to hit the back button and start over. this was not operator error folks....i manhandle a computer 10 hours a day. the ag&f website has always sucked and so has their application process.
The AG&FC web site has always worked fine for me. However, I've not tried the group permit application process. I've used a number of other state's web sites and the AR web site is as good, if not better, as any of them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.