Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for something to hold/protect my wires running from my lights at the front of my boat to the back and keep them off the ground of my 1548 war eagle.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I understand war eagle makes a vinyl insert for this specific reason but I am wondering if I could get something possibly cheaper.

·
Registered
746 Posts
^ That will work and is cheap.

I wanted something a little more protective so I found some clear vinyl tubing, pulled the wire through it with a fish tape (you may need to lubricate the wire a little to get it to go through the tubing smoothly), and then pulled the tubing/wire combination from the front to the back of the boat using the same fish tape. Maybe a little more expensive, but water proof and may offer a little more protection. You can buy the clear tubing at Lowes.

·
Registered
10,041 Posts
On my boat I bought a joint of thin 1" pvc pipe. Painted it to match the boat and mounted it to the aluminum right below the rubrail . I fastened it with screws and used tie wraps that have screw eyes. It has been that way for at least 20 years and I have only replaced the tie wraps once.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts