Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me about what price it will be for this type of fence material? I need about 30' total. I tried looking on lowes, but they didn't have it listed on their website. Thanks! :up:

·
Super Moderator
9,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I'm just needing a little to make a deer blind so it won't take much and I'm splitting it 50/50 with a friend so it won't cost me much. Glad I'm not doing a couple of acres trapper! Yikes! :eek:

·
Banned
1,857 Posts
I built a pretty good sized dog pen outta this stuff. 4 100' rolls and another roll that I had from before. This stuff is not cheap. Probably $250 in wire and ties but luckily I had all the T posts I needed. Some has been in the weather for several years and is in good shape.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Ace is probably more expensive than some local shops would be. I know it isn't cheap, had a buddy put that up on his farm for a few fields... not sure why he decided he didn't want barb wire but he said it wasn't cheap.

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Go to your local farm supply and get 16' cattle panels,there about 4' tall and are made of heavy gauge steel wire,cut it with bolt cutters,or youcan bend it makes a good frame for a blind. they are usally around 20 bucks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.