wingman tee 410 gauge scope mounts?

Discussion in 'Guns, Ammunition, and Reloading' started by vch2011, Dec 23, 2012.

1. vch2011

vch2011 Active Member

I am looking for suggestions in mounting a scope on a new 410 gauge wingmaster? I'm not even sure it can be done after searching the web. I was hoping to draw from the members knowledge. Thanks for any help!

2. vch2011

vch2011 Active Member

Above post should have been "Wingmaster". Sorry about the auto correct error.

3. Terrym72

Terrym72 Well-Known Member

Should be able to have it drilled and tapped for scope

4. JB Weld

JB Weld Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You might be able to put one on using Locktite Black Max.
    Do a little research and you will see guys using it to mount ghost ring sights on shotguns and scope bases on rimfire rifles.
    I have never done it, but from what I have read it works long term.
    You can order it through MidwayUSA.

5. vch2011

vch2011 Active Member

Thanks for the replies guys. This is a brand new gun that I'm not supposed to know about yet, but I snooped around and found it ( in the back of a storage closet). Don't ask me why I want a scope on it, but just suffice to say that my eyes aren't what they use to be. Wanted to bring back a little nostalgia of squirrel hunting with my dad and grandfather. It is a brand new gun and am really hoping to find a scope mount that can be tapped and mounted without too much alteration to the gun. Thanks again for the suggestions.

6. mwells72774

mwells72774 Well-Known Member

if its a flat receiver, use a 10/22 mount.

7. dkhern

dkhern Well-Known Member

check aimpoint seems like i remember a mount that used 870 receiiver pins to attach

8. vch2011

vch2011 Active Member

From what I can tell, they make one for 12 and 20 gauge that mounts through the receiver pins, but it does not fit a 410. I wonder of they will mar the bluing if I do find one that will work.