Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Marlin .308 Bolt and Compound Bow ..
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will Hunt your Land and give you 50% of all Ediable meat... I'm looking for a deer ,turkey, bear and hogs I will also remove any nusiance/furbearer animals you want...

Must be within 100mi..

·
Registered
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aww heck I might find some ole hunter that loves deer meat and dont hunt no more that might let me have a dandy place to hunt... Heck its a free place to advertise :biggrin:
It worths a try
Just thought I would offer my services...:whistle:

·
Registered
11,693 Posts
You can bow hunt Weddington and Hobbs without a permit and you can gun/ML hunt whiterock without one. All three are within 30 minutes of Farmington.

I'll can accept a single back-strap as a finders fee.:up:

·
Premium Member<br>2009 Turkey Contest Winner<br>20
11,530 Posts
Myself and Coleman have a place that we turkey hunt out of state and the landowners love to see us come. They absoultly hate turkeys and they have a bunch of them :cool:. The wife destroys every nest she see's :smack: Last year coleman asked them if they wanted any meat and the wife replied if I want turkey meat I'll just shoot one with my rifle.

So ya never know what ya'll find

·
Registered
6,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm really looking for someone that has hogs and bear .. :biggrin: But I'll be glad to take some deer for them too..

Kinda looking for somewhere in Newton or Pope or Johnson Co.. :biggrin: I'm being picky now ...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.