Wildgame Innovations s1.3 camera

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by OuachitaMtnMan, Dec 10, 2012.

1. OuachitaMtnMan

OuachitaMtnMan Well-Known Member

Arkansas
    Wanting reviews from folks who've owned this particular camera. Not too concerned with anything except functionality. Images don't have to be crystal clear but I need it to work on time everytime.

Thanks

2. dspeakes

dspeakes Grand Member<br> 2006 Spring Turkey Team Contest W

I had two of them. Pictures were good but they did not last a year. They did replace them for me but those lasted less than a year also.

3. hortonhunter

hortonhunter Well-Known Member

nea
    I've got one of them,its still working and take decent pics,,,, would I buy another one,,,,,,,no

4. Passthrough

Passthrough Account Suspended

Ive owned several wildgame cameras including this one. All crap. None of them are reliable or last more than a year or two. Anything Wildgame brand is junk IMO

5. OuachitaMtnMan

Arkansas
    They are $37 with .97 shipping from Wal Mart .com so I ordered 2 of them...I figure for that price, there isn't much to lose. Thanks for the replies fellas

6. Passthrough

Passthrough Account Suspended

About $75.94 to lose if your luck with them is as bad as mine. Hope you have better luck

7. BasketRack

BasketRack Well-Known Member

I have the exact same trail cam, I have been using it for the last four years, for a cheap trail cam I think it is great, I have had no problems with mine at all, it takes real good colored photo's day/night as good as any I've ever seen on this forum.

The only problem is the battery life in these trail cams, you will have to replace battery's regular, will take about 300 photo's before needing changing out, so I set mine up to take the pic every 2 min. instead of the 30 second setting, also the photo will blurr if the deer /animal is moving, but if you have corn out most deer are standing still and you will get a great photo. When you start getting the black photo's it's time to change the batteries out.

I think you will like your new trail cam's!:biggrin:

BasketRack

8. deltabowhunter

deltabowhunter Well-Known Member

Anything made by Wildgame Innovations is crap. I had two of their cameras. Both quit working within the first season. Sent them off and got brand new ones in return under warranty. They quit working, too. One just started working again this year, but only takes pictures when it feels like it.

9. batcutman

batcutman Well-Known Member

10. Ive been using them non stop for the last few years. Ive never had one go bad and the batteries last about 3 to 4 months and I get 1500 pics a week. I own 4 of them. I wish thats all I had. I have more trouble out of my 3 moultries than these.

11. BowHunter21

BowHunter21 Select Member<br>2015-16 Deer Hunting Contest Winn

Sheridan
    I have 4 of these jokers and every single one of them take pictures of 'wind' if you put them out in a cut over with sage grass out front or somewhere with small bushes that blow easily in the wind... so other than sorting through 1400 pics of grass to get to a few pics of deer, it works fine.. ha

12. and leaves blowing by. They are sensitive. Ive got pics of birds in flight and even a turtle walking by.

13. OuachitaMtnMan

Arkansas
    Thanks fellas. I hope I'm in the group that has good experiences with them.

14. GB_Largemouth

GB_Largemouth Well-Known Member

I have bought a lot of stuff from WGI. Cameras, feeders, batteries, and flex corn. Personally I would not buy another thing from them, it is all junk. You get what u pay 4.