Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our church, Geyer Springs First Baptist, is having a wild game dinner on Feb28th at 6. Cost is $10. There will be give-a-ways (guns, camo boat, ect.) plus the guest speaker will be Steve Chapman, author of books such as A Look At Life from a Deer Stand and A Hunter's Call. Here is a little about him. http://www.harvesthousepublishers.com/books_authordetail.cfm?ed_id=100091&productid=5078640

Anyway, for more information you can call the church office at 501-455-3474. Tickets will go fast so call ASAP!!!:thumb:

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
I'm going to the Beastfeast in Conway. Since I live in Benton, I may have to check out this one too. We drive to NLR to goto church every Sunday/Wednesday and have actually lately considered trying Geyer Springs.

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tell you what; geyer springs in unlike any church I have ever been a member of! I grew up in the small country churches and was a member of one for 18 years! The small church politics got going there and there was a big falling out between some of the deacons and the pastor. :smack: They, for some reason didn't understand what the churches purpose was. Anyway, I have since been a member of Geyer and for the past4 years, have loved every second of it!! This church is on a mission, to reach people for Christ! they don't just talk the talk of being a church with a mission either, they walk the walk too! This is what the church should be! Anyway, not sure why I shared all that but come on out and see us simpleark! If you need anymore info, send me a PM. :thumb:

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
I don't mean to hijack your thread AA, but Central Baptist Church in Conway is also having their annual Fins, Feathers and Fur wild game potluck Tuesday, January 25, at 7PM. Pretty much every species of game and fish will be represented. I think we even had some coon last year :eek: I don't remember who our speakers are, but it was a good time last year. I'll try to find out and post it here later. Everyone is welcome to come!

·
Super Moderator
9,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't mean to hijack your thread AA, but Central Baptist Church in Conway is also having their annual Fins, Feathers and Fur wild game potluck Tuesday, January 25, at 7PM. Pretty much every species of game and fish will be represented. I think we even had some coon last year :eek: I don't remember who our speakers are, but it was a good time last year. I'll try to find out and post it here later. Everyone is welcome to come!
It's not hijacking, we're all doing it for the same reason wes!!:thumb:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts