Why we are broke

Discussion in 'News and Politics' started by arky501, Dec 8, 2012.

1. arky501

arky501 Well-Known Member

http://www.wcbm.com/includes/news_items/1/news_items_more.php?id=194951&section_id=1

WCBM Talkradio AM 680

It seems that every couple of days

New Orleans loses one of its treasured

ENTREPRENEURS.

Let’s get the players straight before we go on with this..

LARMONDO "FLAIR" ALLEN

His Companion: Kawanner Armstrong

His Sons:

Christian Allen
    Kwan Allen
    Larmondo Allen, Jr.

His Daughters:

Deidra Allen
    Larmenshell Allen
    Lamonshea Allen
    Larmomdriel Allen
    Larmerja Allen
    Korevell Allen

AT AGE 25 - He had 9 Children.

His Father: Burnell Thompson
    His Mother: Esther Allen
    His Stepfather: Bruce Gordy

His Brothers: Burnell Thompson
    Edgar Thompson
    Wil Willis
    Danta Edwards
    Reshe Edwards
    Mattnell Allen
    Burnell Allen
    Lester Allen

His Sisters: Shannail Craig
    Lekiksha Thompson
    Gwendolyn Carter
    Jessica Willis
    Katina Gordy

Grandparents: Delors Allen
    J.C. Allen
    Anna Laura Thompson
    Will Thompson

GOT THE ABOVE ALL STRAIGHT?

NOW, THE REST OF THE STORY

He was 25 and had 3 sons and 6 daughters. NINE welfare recipients collecting $950 each.....That equals $8,550.00 a month !!!

Now add Food Stamps,Free medical, Free school lunches, and on and on

Do the math...

$102,000.00+ /year.

Is anyone out there sittin' on their butt while reading this e-mail making A HUNDRED GRAND doing nothing?

Now that is a real Entrepreneur.

(ALSO, BECAUSE OF THEIR FATHERS' DEATH, ALL OF THE KIDS WILL COLLECT SOCIAL SECURITY UNTIL THEY ARE 18)

EVEN BETTER... IF "FLAIR'S" THIRTEEN BROTHERS & SISTERS FOLLOWED HIS ENTREPRENEURIAL STRATEGY - THAT'S AN ADDITIONAL

$1.3 MILLION PER YEAR

BUT WAIT... THERE'S MORE!

IF ALL THIRTEEN BROTHERS AND SISTERS CAN DUPLICATE HIS FEAT OF 9 WELFARE STRATEGISTS THAT BREEDS 117 NEW RECIPIENTS COLLECTING $100,000/YR!!... OR AN ADDITIONAL
    $11,700,000.00 PER YEAR...
    - THAT'S JUST ONE DAMN FAMILY

And THAT'S why this once-great country is

BANKRUPT!!
    :banghead:

2. ol bucky

ol bucky Super Member<br>2010-11 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2012

3. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

jonesboro
    You're right! They have the system figured out and exploit it for all they can. These folks couldn't tell you what 5x5 equals, but they know how to work every gubment hand out program there is. Don't forget about hud that pays their rent and utilities and then they all gotta have cell phones!................OH! and what goods a cell phone without minutes? We gotta get 'em some minutes too! This is how they can roll around in them Navigators and Escalades with there gold teefs and chains!:mad:

4. backstraps

backstraps Well-Known Member

There are more white folks doing than blacks...maybe not as a percentage but us white folk are just as worthless.

5. theridgehunter

theridgehunter Select Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner

The real culprit in this whole story is not this family.......it's a government that has created a mindset that it exists to provide everything for its people....a culture of dependence and entitlement; a government that has allowed the outsourcing of the nation's manufacturing infrastructure, taking with it millions of jobs; a government that opened its borders for "free" trade; a government run by leaders who do whatever's necessary to buy votes; a government that .......ah, well, it doesn't matter. We ain't gonna change it. According to an accounting friend of mine, because I pay my own social security, I now work the first seven months of the year for this government.....which then pays for the above mentioned family's "needs" and millions more like them. I don't make a cent for my family's needs until August. Just my two cents......sorry, that's all I can afford. :(

6. tmeredith

jonesboro
    There are alot of white folks who have caught on, no doubt about it. I know of several.

7. jdawg

jdawg Super Member<br>2013-14 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

I don't think there are more, but your right. Some white people are just as worthless.

8. Ekspurt

Ekspurt Well-Known Member

Maybe I missed it but I don't recall anyone mentioning race until you did. But then, that's always been the diversion to derail the argument. Like Rush once said: "The definition of a bigot is anyone who is winning an argument with a liberal."

9. Passthrough

Passthrough Account Suspended

Come on now, that list of names was obviously of a certain race

sent from my Obama phone

10. backstraps

backstraps Well-Known Member

I'm a conservative

and blacks were eluded to by some.

11. Ktalbertfirefighter

Ktalbertfirefighter Well-Known Member

I know some of these worthless white folks and they seem to be some of the first i know to complain about our government!! Go figure they probably think they are entitled to more

12. btech29

btech29 Well-Known Member

Race cops, race cops, what ya gonna do, what ya gonna do when they come for you. :fit:

13. Passthrough

Passthrough Account Suspended

Now if the list of names had been Dallas, Houston, Austin, Cheyenne, and Tyler no one would have assumed they were black.

sent from my Obama phone

14. tmeredith

jonesboro
    :fit::fit::fit:

15. tmeredith

jonesboro
    Hey y'all ease up on backstraps! White guilt is all the rage nowadays!

16. stealthycat

stealthycat Elite Member<br>2015-16 Bow Hunting Contest Winner

more money is spent than is taken in

the source of all debt is that very simple truth

17. Find the graves of all historical slavers and turn them into latrines. I'll contribute freely.

How many of you have stood around in times of trouble waiting for Uncle Sam to deliver you? Me neither. Nothing ever happened until I went to work. They've been sucking the government teat so long their lips look like a trumpet.

You've seen the graphic of a strong man with the world on his back. That's us and the world is the government and the entitled slackers.

Turns out we really are our brothers keepers. Also looks like they may have to get turned out before long.