Why do they keep moving the duckboat threads?!?!?

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by NaturalStateNative, Dec 22, 2010.

1. NaturalStateNative

NaturalStateNative Well-Known Member

I don't understand why the threads concerning boats for duck hunting purposes keep being moved to the Trucks, Boats, and ATV's forum. :head:
    The thread will go from 20 replies a day on the waterfowl forum to 4 or 5 views a day on the other one with maybe 0 replies.
    A duck boat has a distinct difference from a fishing boat. The responses that I want concerning my duck boat come from people on the waterfowl thread and I don't get why a duck boat thread can't stay over here.

2. cuppedup

cuppedup Well-Known Member

does anyone actually look at the boats and BS forum:shrug:

3. shiftymcfive01

shiftymcfive01 Super Member<br>2011 Turkey Contest Winner<br>2013

pm a mod

4. NaturalStateNative

Any mod?

5. 10pointman

10pointman Waterfowl forum Sheriff<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Co Staff Member

What threads are you referring to?

6. NaturalStateNative

The latest one was just labeled 'boats'. I guess that could be the reason it was moved because it didnt specifically say 'duck boat'
    It just seems that everytime one is started it gets moved shortly thereafter. The only one that stayed was labeled 'duck boat setup' and that was the second attempt to start it on the waterfowl forum.

7. 10pointman

10pointman Waterfowl forum Sheriff<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Co Staff Member

Yep,Thats why it got moved.It did'nt belong in waterfowl.

8. NaturalStateNative

The thread was asking for advice on a duck boat, why does that not belong???

9. Coldwater

Coldwater Well-Known Member

NEA
    because they are the all mighty rulers and they can move it if they want.

10. .270Win

.270Win Super Moderator<br>Forum Sponsor<br>'07 Deer Hunti

Yep, it's privately owned so they can do whatever they want. I don't own squat but I can still give points for smart remarks towards the staff. Here's 3 points just to get you started, and there's plenty more where those come from.

.270Win

11. Guitarzan

Guitarzan Well-Known Member

I wonder. Is there ANYTHING a duck hunter won't complain about?

:hide:

12. NaturalStateNative

Take it as complaining if you want to. It's like starting a thread asking what choke to shoot in the timber and it get moved to the "guns and ammunition" or whatever forum. Or asking about a gunshy dog and it get moved to the "ask the vet" forum....just my opinion, but whatever.

13. Guitarzan

Guitarzan Well-Known Member

Oh, Im sorry. My post was really meant as a joke. It just seems that anytime I open a thread in the Waterfowl section somebody is complaining about something.

14. possum

possum Moderator<br>2011-12 Deer Hunting Contest Winner<b

It ain't just confined to the waterfowl section, trust me. :smack:

15. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

That's right! Never seen so many 'men' PMS'ing!!:whistle:

16. Coldwater

Coldwater Well-Known Member

NEA
    All I did was state the truth, you said it here in your response. My statement was not directed toward the staff, I was answering the original poster's question. I am sorry you felt like it was a smart remark.

17. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    If someone asks what boat they need, it goes in the boat forum.

If they ask why their Benelli shotgun is jamming, it goes to the guns forum. We try to keep the forums on topic.

The last boat topic that was moved was a guy asking what boat to buy. I didn't see any reference to duck hunting in his initial post.

18. Mr. Chitlin

Mr. Chitlin Administrator

NE Ark
    We have more problems out of this one forum that we do an ALL the rest of the forums on this board. For some reason, young punk duck hunters think they can move in and take a board over and then get their panties in a wad if it isn't run to their exact specifications.

It's getting old real quick and the punishment will soon be swift and severe.

19. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

:clap::up:

20. arcountryboy

arcountryboy Well-Known Member

:fit::fit::up: