Who's Hunting Tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by CrappieMaster220, Jan 9, 2011.

1. CrappieMaster220

CrappieMaster220 Well-Known Member

How many people are hunting tomorrow in all this snow and ice?

2. JohnM

JohnM Well-Known Member

I may, if they let my school out.

3. BIG DOG

BIG DOG Well-Known Member

quit at noon today 2 mallards, 2 spoonies, 2 teal and 1500 snow geese didn't fire a shot:frown: BUT i'm go'n in the morn'n though:thumb:

4. Qwack Attack

Qwack Attack Member<br>2014 Team Turkey Contest Winner

In plannin on huntin a private rice field in the A.M. Its gna be great!:clap:

5. dashmad33

dashmad33 Well-Known Member

I'm trying , if I can get my buddy to go.

6. ducks an diesels

ducks an diesels Well-Known Member

I'm going allready there its going two be one heck of a shoot in the morning.

7. birdman24

birdman24 Well-Known Member

oh ill be out there, too bad its only gonna be two of us because its gonna be a smackdown

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  8. xdamagexx

xdamagexx Member<br>2011-2012 Bowhunting Contest Team Winner

me and my buddy are going to RBrake in the morning.. hope its good. :cool:

9. arc3162

arc3162 Well-Known Member

I am planning on bow hunting in the morning. I like to stalk deer in the snow. makes it easier to track them to where they are bedding at.

10. duck

duck Well-Known Member

I love to hunt in these kind of crap. It is the best type of weather for the real duck hunter. Got 9 limits of mallards yesterday and 4 of us limited out this morning. I love the snow.

11. I was gonna go in the morning as well, but my buddy couldn't get motivated.

Anyone wanna go? :head:

12. fireduckman

fireduckman Well-Known Member

well i had 4 ready to go this morning for tommorow....all bailed except one who wants to make it an afternoon hunt instead

13. jjarvis0007

jjarvis0007 Well-Known Member

Where you going?

14. Was gonna hit a cove on the river since everything else should be stove-up. I'm up on baby duty right now.

Good luck to all yall out there this morning. Be sure to post kill pics later to let me know what I missed.

15. webbtoes

webbtoes Well-Known Member

ahh the days....nevermind my 2yo just kicked me out of bed. Up early and can t go:doh: Maybe later this afternoon, looks like we got enough snow to cover the ground. Good luck all