Whos dreaming of a White Christmas.....

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by The Weatherman, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Could be some flakes flying around Christmas Eve for Northern Arkansas. Dont give up hope just yet....ya never know!

Also looks like some Winter storms may effect the area sometime around New Years or after. Get the wood cut, or the laterns ready.:doh: GEt ready boys Winter is fixing to make a statement!

2. I'll get the chains on the tires Thusday night (gotta be able to go after bread and milk)..:up:

3. M1Tommy

M1Tommy Well-Known Member

You can put a hold on that "stuff" until LATE Christmas Eve, OK???
    I'll be driving to/from Little Rock to bring my autistic son home from Easter Seals.... after we get home, let it snow!!!! .... s'long as it is gone by Sunday!

4. Billy Joe

Billy Joe Well-Known Member

and what are you predicting ? { Winter is fixing to make a statement}

5. HANDGUNNER

HANDGUNNER Well-Known Member

Just bring on the Cold weather, this crap of 20* one day and 70 the next is killing my old bones:biggrin:

6. Sylamore

Sylamore Super Moderator Staff Member

Amen brother! My left shoulder is about to fall off. :thumb:

7. HANDGUNNER

Tough to get old ain't it!!!!:biggrin: got on the stand the last few days when it was 23 or so and had no pains other than a tired butt from forgetting my cushion...temp gets to 60 today and my right arm/shoulder are killing me, but not as bad as last week when it went from 16 to 80!!!!

8. jwalker

jwalker Well-Known Member

I know I'm gonna have a White County Christmas yee hawwwwww

9. tmeredith

tmeredith Platinum Member Redneck Slum Lord

We haven't had to worry about that in north AR. I think today was the warmest day we've had in a couple of weeks and I don't think it made it out of the mid forties.

10. Ozarkian

Ozarkian Well-Known Member

You got that right! It has been the warmest day in two weeks yesterday and today; Up here on the border it has not got out of the 30's for a couple of weeks.

Now i told my wife Saturday that a pattern change was coming late this week, so weatherman needs to catch uo a little on what's coming out of the Pacific. :biggrin:
    I told ya Weatherman, I'm gunnnin for ya. I'm taking over your spot here.
    You been way too lax on the longrange forecast. Quit watching those models youngun. :cool: I saw your facebook pic, and your about 30 years behind me on this weather stuff. :clap:

11. You can take over my spot here, but Ill be the first to tell ya, it dont pay well.:biggrin:

12. snydedawg

snydedawg Well-Known Member

I can skip the snow..... but send me some rain!!!

A lot and most ricki-tick!!!!

13. Update: Looking more and more like Northeast Arkansas will see some snow/sleet Christmas Eve!

Most of Northern 3rd of Arkansas should see some sleet/snow. As of right now the most we could get would be 3-4 inches. This could change for the more or less.

Also this storm is just now getting its act together. If the storm tracks just a little futher South then Little Rock could get in on the action. This storm should be watched closely if you plan to travel to Northern Arkansas.

14. Please keep us updated.. I've got to make a trip to Blytheville and back Friday afternoon late..

15. Rackmaster

Rackmaster Well-Known Member

Heading to SW Missouri Wednesday and coming back to Little Rock Sunday. How long you expect it to hang around?

16. HANDGUNNER

What's up with the 75* in south Arkansas!!!! It's too freakin hot for Christmas time!!

17. Ozarkian

Ozarkian Well-Known Member

Nobody could take your place here weatherman. You do good! :up:

18. duck

duck Well-Known Member

The Weather man is speaking. You better listen.:razz:

19. Any visions yet on what tomorrow might bring weather wise??