Arkansas Hunting banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
going to get a crossbow this monday. it's a older one but it will work for me.:biggrin: then need to do some shooting at the city park archery range its nice we have one in town.:cool:

·
Premium Member
20,514 Posts
i'm getting a horton legend II 4X scope :thumb: now i need bolts, cocker etc.

Here is a guy I use out of Tenn, I call him the CB Guru! He has everything for the CB and reasonably priced!

He's a Golden Dealer for horton and and very knowledgable person on CB's.

This is where I have bought my CB from

The Cross- Bow Shop
152 Camp Davidson Rd, Vonore, TN 37885
Phone # (423)884-2333

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i just moved from paris, tn in july to north central ar. 306 miles stright west. i have no idea where that town is . will look it up. he have a web site ?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
i just moved from paris, tn in july to north central ar. 306 miles stright west. i have no idea where that town is . will look it up. he have a web site ?
Hey Leserz, just noticed where you are located. Your best bet might be to go to BassPro in Springfield. The BassPro Outlet Shop always has CB's for about half the price of what's in the main store. It comes with the same guarantee so it's a good place to shop. I bought a bunch of 20-inch Carbon-II bolts in there for .50 cents each and am still using the things. Can't beat that with a stick. Course, that was a long time ago but they still sell em at good prices and have a lot of stuff out there after the Fall "exposition" which was in August, I believe. All the stuff they use at the exposition can't be sold as new anymore so it ends up in the Outlet.

Cheers.....

·
Registered
2,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i was told a long time ago about that. but all way to far to drive.cabala's in wisconsin been there. but some fishing reels they had ware like new or junk but they had boots that were about $200.00 down to $50-60.00. ever been to the basspro in Branson?

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
i was told a long time ago about that. but all way to far to drive.cabala's in wisconsin been there. but some fishing reels they had ware like new or junk but they had boots that were about $200.00 down to $50-60.00. ever been to the basspro in Branson?
No I haven't been to Branson but BassPro in Springfield is the national headquarters for all BassPro shops and it's only about 25 miles down the road from Branson. It has a very large Outlet Shop with all kinds of hunting and fishing goodies in it. You do have to check the merchandice closely though. I picked up a box of 10-Point carbon bolts and two out of the six arrows had a fletching missing. The box was taped shut and I thought it was okay. From now on, I open any box before I buy the contents. You could always hit Branson first and if you don't find what you are after, continue on down Hwy-65 to Springfield and hang a left on the bypass. Campbell Road is about the 4th road down off the bypass. Stay on it for about five miles till you come to the big BassPro sign on your left.

Cheers.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.