Who watches LOST?

Discussion in 'Campfire' started by Redcloud35, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Redcloud35

Redcloud35 Well-Known Member

I really don't watch much T.V. but I must admit I am sort of hooked on this show, can't wait for the new season to start.
    I was just wondering if anyone else on here watched it?

2. Trapper

Trapper Well-Known Member

Yea I watch it but if they find one more dang hatch I'm swearing off of it forever. :smack: Naw I guess I'll keep up with it for a couple more years anyway. I can't figure out what they can right about for two more seasons though.

3. elwaller

elwaller Select Member<br>2009 Photo Contest Winner<br>2015

About the only show that I watch on a regular basis. Almost lost track on what happen last year due to missing a few episodes. If they don't hurry bup and get rescued they going to lose me.

4. ronpip

ronpip Well-Known Member

I don't miss it, even if I have to tape it. Lost and 24 are about the only thing on tv that are somewhat original.

5. zane

zane Well-Known Member

I saw this thread and thought it was referring to the Razorback's fball season and bowl game:smack:

6. hillbillychaffeehunter

hillbillychaffeehunter Super Member<br>2009 Photo Contest Winner<br>2012-

I love it and can't wait until the 31st!

7. Redcloud35

I think they may be on Atlantis.
    Anyone else got any theories?:thumb:

8. Trapper

Trapper Well-Known Member

I like the purgatory theory.

9. OuachitaMtnMan

OuachitaMtnMan Well-Known Member

Me and my wife love it. I saw the first advertisements for it a couple of nights ago. I don't know where they're going with it but I guess we'll hang on for the ride.

10. Redcloud35

I watched all of last season while I was watchin' the kids over Christmas break. Can't wait for this season to start, to bad there's only 6 or 8 episodes written due to the writers strike.:frown:

11. bett_lou

bett_lou Moderator<br>Campfire<br>Humor & Games<br>'07 Deer

I use to be a big fan but then I got frustrated with it. Maybe I'll start watching it again, but I may be LOST myself since I missed a few shows.

12. OuachitaMtnMan

OuachitaMtnMan Well-Known Member

I'm with you bett. Me and my wife both have gotten a little frustrated with it at times, partly because of the whole plot or lack thereof and you never know when you'll get a rerun or a new show.

13. bett_lou

EXACTLY! And it doesn't take much to confuse me.

14. Redcloud35

You can watched any episode you missed last season for free on the official Lost website.:thumb:

15. D

D Well-Known Member

For those who want them to get off the island the FLASH FORWARD stuff from the season finaly will now become a regular part of the show. No more flashbacks only future events after the island. Talk about frustratingly confusing.:mad: BUT I still love the show. I kind of hated the flash forward cause it looks like ol Jack is gonna be plum miserable. Kate is still smokin hot in the past, present or future!:thumb:

16. Redcloud35

Well any theories so far as to whats going on?

17. bett_lou

They've got me hooked for one more week. I was ready to give up the week before.