Arkansas Hunting banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,941 Posts
Yep----it's gonna snow. No doubt about it!!!

Now, just WHERE it snows is the big question, but I bet it does snow somewhere tomorrow!:biggrin: I ain't holdin' my breath waiting for it here though!

·
Moderator/smokepole pimp
11,480 Posts
Yep----it's gonna snow. No doubt about it!!!

Now, just WHERE it snows is the big question, but I bet it does snow somewhere tomorrow!:biggrin: I ain't holdin' my breath waiting for it here though!
When it comes to that pretty white stuff that makes such an ugly mess, we usually get pounded up here. I'd bet we get some, just how much is the question.

·
Registered
2,698 Posts
Seen all kinds of different forecast about it........1 to 3 inches and on the puter it says 1 to 6 inches. locally maybe more, who knows ? Maybe we'll know more about it this evening......I am ready for a pretty snow....don't look like it will last too long ...just the way I like it too ! :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,879 Posts
Being on the Fire Department and High School at the same time I thought about cracking a few fire hydrants in town and ICEING UP the place.

·
Select Member<br>2009 Photo Contest Winner<br>2015
3,092 Posts
Sleeting good right now in Heber. Needed to get on my roof to replace a shingle that got blown off in Tues. high winds, but looks a little slick on top. Not ready to ski off of roof. Done got too old to make them high jumps any more.

·
Registered
636 Posts
A few inches in Bella Vista when I left this morning took a long time to get out of my driveway. My 2 year old loves it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts